Managed Generator Services
Managed Generator Services are backup power consultants specializing in multi-site generator management including generator sales, repair and preventative maintenance. We have a network of highly trained and experienced generator technicians across the Southeast with one of the highest response rates in the industry. We are proud to have deep expertise in emergency response management. Last year we managed over 1500 sites across 5 states and maintained 98% generator functionality during storm outages and had the remaining 2% of those generators up within four hours. Managed Generator Services provides comprehensive coverage for your backup power needs including load banking, fuel polishing, remote monitoring, coolant flush and portable rental generators. Our team at Managed Generator Services is dedicated to your business which is why we take a proactive account, pairing you with a dedicated Account Manager who monitors your units, advising you of any upcoming service recommendations so you can plan accordingly against your budget and your unique business demands. Your Account Manager serves as your single-source contact, answering all your questions, coordinating your service and following up on all your services. We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We work weekends, holidays and through storms to make sure your facility is always on. We invite you to get to know us and our sincerity when it comes to managing your generator, not just servicing it.